Sunday, May 24, 2009

20 sentences

10 sentences which she will never say…

1) Guess what? It’s our anniversary today? I had forgotten all about it!
2) You really went out of your way to talk with me this evening? Wouldn’t you rather watch TV?
3) Oh, this diamond is really too large.
4) And for our honeymoon, let’s take the boat out & go fishing!
5) That outfit I was going to buy would look good on your secretary.
6) I think I need to put on more weight.
7) You’re going in the right direction, I’m just here to follow your lead.
8) If the telephone’s for me, say I’m not here.
9) I don't care, $500 is too expensive even if the dress is beautiful.
10) I want just to see what this motor has in its belly.

10 sentences which he will never say…

1) Here’s the remote control.
2) You know, even though I’m against it, I would really like to discuss it with you.
3) Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt? Is it absolutely necessary we watch this?
4) Even when I’m tired, I love listening to you talk about your day.
5) Darling, since neither of us planned anything for this afternoon, can we go to choose
the wallpaper for the room?
6) I just want you to hold me in your arms; that is all.
7) Why won’t you come to help me choose a pair of shoes?
8) Let’s just forget the football match & do something you’d like.
9) Let me carry your bag while you try that on.
10) Sometimes I wish we could talk more rather than just jumping in the sack

No comments:

Post a Comment